• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

recipes

CrappieMagnet

If you like chowder, and even if you don't, try this one. I make this at least once a year during hard water. http://fishingminnesota.com/ubb/Forum26/HTML/000090.html

If you like fried fish try using Kelloggs Corn Flake Crumbs and add your own seasonings.

[This message has been edited by metrojoe (edited 12-30-2003).]

This is as simple as it gets:

Use a microwave safe plate. place one layer of fillets on the plate. Place several dabs of butter on the fillets. Use about a teaspoon per dab of butter. I then sprinkel the fillets with cajon seasoning. cover the plate with saran wrap and place in the microwave on high for 3-5 minutes. Remove and eat. I usally clean a few crappies and have them for dinner the same night. Fast and easy.

------------------
"I'd rather be fishing"

Mike

I've posted this before and cant even remember where I found it. But this is my wofes fave.

Take mayo and coat the fillets(lightly)and put on a pan. Salt and pepper to taste, then sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the fish(the grated stuff not the cheep stuff in a can) then broil for 7-8 mins or untill the flillets are golden brown.

DONE!

Have you looked under the sharing receipes thread? I started one called crappie receipes and there are a few in there that are really good.

------------------
en kala
(I fish)