• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Rick

Scoot

First, Merry Christmas! I hope you have a great holiday season.

Second, did you get the rod my dad sent you? If yes, please shoot him an e-mail and let him know you got it. He's wondering if it showed up or not. How's it look? He figured it was dang close to what you were looking for- I hope he's right.
Most importantly, I hope you get to break it in soon.
Scoot

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Oh yes, smile.gif
I have it and it is one SWEET IceLeaders Laker Rod.

It has a Roberts wrap so I can use the rod like a spinning reel rod yet use my baitcaster for those hard charging lakers.

Extra large Titanium tip, and wide holographic guides. All built for the abuse the new lines might try to put on them.

Should be sweet for icing big pike or muskie too.

If anyone wants a True Sweetheart of a Laker Rod ask Rod Engel for the:
IceLeaders
Laker Rod

[scoot, I don't have your Dad's contact info-New PC and someone deleted that info on me. Can you put that down here so folks can get a hold of him.]

I'm telling all of you, this is a perfect Lake Trout Rod set-up. If you have questions I'm sure Rod or Scoot will be happy to answer them.

Not only is it functional, THE ROD by ENGEL IS A WORK OF ART as well! smile.gif

Thank you so much Rod!!!

I certainly didn't expect it before Christmas.