• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATV Fair

Augusta

I wish I could have made it. I would have loved to try out the new SxS machines as well as check out what's new in the Class 1 market.

Had too many family committments to tend to this weekend. \:\(

I went Sunday morning, which weather-wise was the best day. It was kind of slow, but it was OK. In a few hours we saw everything there. ATVAM had some nice new apparel. If they had it on their HSOforum, I'm sure it would sell.

All of the manufacturers were represented. All of them were pretty good, except Polaris was a little disappointing, being they only had about 4 machines out...RZR, Ranger, 800X2, and a Sp400.

The test track for the machines was kind of a joke, IMO. They were really limited to space. If I would have known to bring a helmet, I would have tried out quite a few of them. After seeing all of the machines in person, I really wasn't impressed. Even the Tcat didn't look all that great. It didn't look any bigger than the others.

I have a few pics I will post here shortly.

Roofer wrote:Polaris was a little disappointing, being they only had about 4 machines out...RZR, Ranger, 800X2, and a Sp400.

It was the only machines they could get running for the show! \:D

Originally Posted By: Dave
They used to provided helmets for the test rides. I didn't make it this year either.

They had helmets there, but seeing some of the people there.....I wasn't that desperate to ride the machines.

Originally Posted By: Augusta
Did anyone make it to the ATV fair in St. Cloud this weekend? If so, how was it? How did the elections go on Friday night? Thanks

ATVAM President- Ken Irish

ATVAM 1st Vice- Len Hardy

ATVAM 2nd Vice- Vacant

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
 Originally Posted By: Augusta
Did anyone make it to the ATV fair in St. Cloud this weekend? If so, how was it? How did the elections go on Friday night? Thanks

ATVAM President- Ken Irish

ATVAM 1st Vice- Len Hardy

ATVAM 2nd Vice- Vacant

I didn't realize you edited your post. Thanks for the info. Maybe some new things will be happening????????.........