• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lovely goldfinch

Originally Posted By: stfcatfish
Nice one X-T. Tell that company to go home! grin.gifgrin.gif

I wish I could. mad.gif Unfortunately, they had 2 of their tires slashed, while parked in front of my house last night. My car was parked in front of theirs, and they left mine alone. Maybe driving an older vehicle has it's perks. ;\)

Anyway, thanks guys. I'll get to the blind sometime today.

You'll be happier in the blind around suppertime anyway. With sunny skies, midday bird shooting isn't worth much because of all the hot highlights and strong shadows from steep overhead light. Much nicer when that sun is at a low angle in the sky.

I was just at the MS Walk in Marshall this morning, and ran into a friend who was telling me about the tire slashings. You may have seen my friend and her granddaughter shortly after I talked to her. \:\)

Nice goldfinch, by the way. I like the pose as well.