• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fact or Fiction?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it is probably not true. I haven't seen nor heard anything about them stopping production, and in times like these it wouldn't be a very good idea. People still want SUVs, they just want better mileage.

I am pretty sure its fiction as well. They spent a ton of money on the development of it.

BTW - one of the major auto mags (use your imagination) just did a roadtest on it and it got pretty much the listed MPG ( I think they got 20.5 combined ). GM did some tuning on the engine to get better mileage, but less horsepower. However, paired with the electric engine, its actually quicker 0-60. Of course, its significantly more expensive!!!