• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

who's got a new amplifier?

the big dipper

I got two of them, a light action and medium action. I paid $35.00 for them and they are worth it to me. They seem to be well made, good guides and are very light. They are every bit as sensitive as they claim to be.

Kevin

When looking at them in stores the handles don't seem to be any more sensitive than the Frabill Sensive rods. I prefer a rod with a reel seat - especially when paying $40 for them. Or one that comes with the plastic holders at a minimum.

Electrical tape works well but nicer is the rubber stuff that sticks to its self. Not sure what its called but can be found at most auto/home inprovement places.
Last night I ripped the reel seat type handles off of 3 rods that I love but wanted plain cork handles on so I can tape the reels where they feel the best...

[This message has been edited by Dark Cloud (edited 12-15-2003).]

I have on of them rod rigged with some 8/1 powerpro. I love it! I is a ML action so crappies and even walleyes will work for this rod. It is a really sensitive rod with good flex and good backbone.
It gets my vote.

------------------
Fish ON!

My buddy who lives across the street who is an advertising director, did the logo and all the adverts for Frabil this fall. His company won the account from the ad's he did for this rod. He borrowed some of my gear for the ad's and it was pretty cool to see my stuff in the In Fisherman mag last month. But as for the rod, I cannot say since I don't have one. You'd think he'd score me one though...huh?