• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Railroad Depot

Originally Posted By: JayinMN
I wish we had a photclub around here, I think it would challenge me to do more things like this which I would probably never think of on my own.

I have to second that one. The closest good photographers that I know of to me, are from 100 miles away - Hutchinson,MN. A photo club would tend to bring out one's creativity.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really enjoy the club. This was our first outing. It started out as a group thing but as everyone finds there little favorite area everyone kind of split up. It was funny, everyone would be shooting something then someone would go to something else. Everyone else would see them and figure that there must be a picture there so they would go and start shooting that too. Some of the folks didn't really care for it because it wasn't the kind of stuff they like to shoot. I had a great time, I like to shoot anything. It is very neat to see what others see. Here's a shot that I passed on and one of the other members was shooting. I looked at it and thought it would make a good image so I tried. I really like it.

20080419River_5358copy.jpg