• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Congrats Michael Cary

Thanks Guys! It was a lot of fun taking those shots. I was just happy someone was willing to put them to use. Unfortunately, photography just got a lot more difficult - I broke my left wrist playing my weekly pick-up game of basketball (typing sucks as well for that matter). The good news is the push/pull zoom on the 100-400 is still pretty manageable with a cast up past my elbow (there's a selling point I'm guessing Canon never anticipated)! Took some shots yesterday, it's just a little awkward at first. I hope to be heading for the Smokey Mountains today so I'll have some shots for later in the week. Thanks again for noticing.

Smokey Mountains in TN? That sounds like a lot of fun. I understand that this park is the most visited in the country. You are probably going at a good time of the year. The crowds shouldn't be arriving this early.

Have a great trip and come back with a bunch of photos. I assume you didn't make it to SD?

It should be fun. I'm hoping the cast doesn't hamper things too much.

I didn't make it to SD. The weekend I had set aside looked like nasty weather and I had to make a judgment call - decided not to go since I'm heading out this week. I hope to have some good shots for all of you.