• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DNR Stickers suck now

toughguy

I was looking at some old pictures and remembered how we used to have cool registration stickers in the shape of the state. They used to be on boats to. Now we have these big old ugly stickers. And the trail stickers look like cr@p too. I know they changed them so they could be printed out on those DNR machines but they used to be sooo much better. Maybe I'm slowly becoming an old man but I want my old state of MN shaped stickers back dam# it.

How about the old metal deer tags. There's a lot of things I would like to see revert back to the "old days".

But back on topic, I remember when the snowmobilers used to have the cool looking patches on the old snowmobile suits.