• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

5 gallon buckets?

hoggs222

Sparce hit it right on the nail, but:

Drywall buckets are pretty available, but I have never been a fan of using them for feeding animals or doing something in them I would consume.

For $2.00 (around that), it would be worth going to Menards or the hardware store and get new/clean fresh ones. IMO

I could be wrong. Cleaning the used drywall bucket may be an option, but for me is to much work.

Try a restaurant, they get bulk things like pickles in 5 gal buckets. My finance used to work at a restaurant and would bring them home. They came with lids and smelled like pickle but a quick wash in the tub and they are good to go.

Originally Posted By: sparcebag
Shack last 5 gal buckets I bought from the big M I did'nt check price I thought 2 bucks think they were 5 they went back,I kept my eye peeled for tapers got 3 free.Told em come out fishin.

Sparce, you could be correct. I though the last time I bought one, the bucket was $2.55 and the lid was $2.00 (equals around $5.50. I could have paid $5.50 just for the bucket grin.gif.

Originally Posted By: shackbash
 Originally Posted By: sparcebag
Shack last 5 gal buckets I bought from the big M I did'nt check price I thought 2 bucks think they were 5 they went back,I kept my eye peeled for tapers got 3 free.Told em come out fishin.

Sparce, you could be correct. I though the last time I bought one, the bucket was $2.55 and the lid was $2.00 (equals around $5.50. I could have paid $5.50 just for the bucket grin.gif.

Forgot to tell ya there not the basic white there colored with name stenceled on them. HIGH CLASS