• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Polaris Sticky????

killerloop1

Originally Posted By: rundrave
Prime example why discussions go south on this forum. Stupid is as stupid does.

WHAT, do you mean by that, I just thought it would be a nice thing to catogorize these issues,, good grief, don't comment if you can't be civil

Well, as a reader on this forum (but not much of a poster) it sure seems like there are more Polaris questions than other brands. Just yesterday when I hopped in here, the only 5 active topics were about separate Polaris questions. It could be due to the number of Polaris's out there (the more units out there the more reported problems), but by the looks of it there are plenty of other brands out there, too. You can take that any way you want, it's just what I saw, and tend to usually see. BTW, I've ridden a Polaris just as much as I've ridden a Yamaha. This is a helpful, informative forum, but you can't possibly have all glowingly positive reports on everything all the time.

sorry I didnt mean for my comment to come across as negative...when I first read your post I didnt see it as a way for it to be helpful, but more as another shot at Polaris

yes I agree they all have problems, but its quite obvious there is alot more jabbing about particular brands than people just posting information to help some one

sorry I didnt mean for my comment to come across as negative...when I first read your post I didnt see it as a way for it to be helpful, but more as another shot at Polaris

yes I agree they all have problems, but its quite obvious there is alot more jabbing about particular brands than people just posting information to help some one

I wasn't jabbing at all, I think I explained myself on the formention reply,

I agree they all have their gremlins, I've had a Polaris and now a can am. Yes I have favorites but eho don't.

Like McGurk SAID, Polaris has the on going threads a lot.. Thougt it would be a quick fix to bypass the unwanted reads is all...

Although it may seem like a sticky would be a good idea, I don't think it's in the best interests of anyone, including FM, to "Hang Polaris" on the wall for all to crucify.

We've had many positive discussions on the forums and the issues can be discussed in a positive manner as we've already seen.

Originally Posted By: LEP7MM
Although it may seem like a sticky would be a good idea, I don't think it's in the best interests of anyone, including FM, to "Hang Polaris" on the wall for all to crucify.

We've had many positive discussions on the forums and the issues can be discussed in a positive manner as we've already seen.

Just a sticky,

NOT the wall of shame

Originally Posted By: killerloop1
[quote, I've had a Polaris and now a can am. Yes I have favorites but eho don't.

Like McGurk SAID, Polaris has the on going threads a lot..

Can-Am! I've never seen one before! What do they look like? whistle.gif

They can't break down if their not being sold!!!

Hooked

Just a sticky,

NOT the wall of shame

I see where your coming from, but it will turn out to be an open door to brand bashing.

Individual posts on questions/concerns IMO is the best route. If someone else gains valuable information from them then our bases are covered.

Originally Posted By: LEP7MM

Just a sticky,

NOT the wall of shame

I see where your coming from, but it will turn out to be an open door to brand bashing.

Individual posts on questions/concerns IMO is the best route. If someone else gains valuable information from them then our bases are covered.

I see what you mean.

Originally Posted By: Hooked On a Feeling
[quote, I've had a Polaris and now a can am. Yes I have favorites but eho don't.

Hooked

I guess like this.

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
I would just delete this post, if you want seperate forums for individual manufacturers there are sites dedicated to ATV's rather than wanting a fishing site to cater to individual companies.

I AGREE (MY BAD)

I dont see anything wrong with asking for a sticky, a Polaris sticky would be an easy way to keep "All" the Polaris problem posts together, to make them easier to find and read grin.gif, but like Lepp said, it would be targeting one brand. Other brands do break down also! (Just not as much grin.gif)

Sorry, I had to do it! I think there are alot more polaris posts because there are alot more Polaris's out there!

Originally Posted By: SomethingFishy
I would just delete this post, if you want seperate forums for individual manufacturers there are sites dedicated to ATV's rather than wanting a fishing site to cater to individual companies.

I AGREE (MY BAD)

There's nothing wrong with asking the question KL. I'm glad you did. You must have been reading my mind because I was thinking the very same thing. The decision on not doing a sticky was based on recent posts and the direction they took. It doesn't mean that it can't happen in the future.

The big picture is we all have a common interest in riding. When I checked earlier today, there were 60 people viewing the ATV forum alone. I think this is great.

There have been countless thought provoking posts in here recently and although some have been a little heated, the information provided here has seemed to draw in a lot of users.

Originally Posted By: Hooked On a Feeling

Hooked, here's one I found ( I think it's a prototype)

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg77/pointinglab1/106_0651.jpg

Hooked

Prime example why discussions go south on this forum. Stupid is as stupid does.

Ya ROOFER,

I thought I'd show MR GUMP, and HOOKED what they look like...

They look alright, I'd think they will sell a few???

Probably not @ Leo's SOUTH prices though...lol