• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Northwest Sports Show

bassNspear

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pays to shop the different dealers at the show. If you don't like the price, make them an offer. They do not want to haul everything home after the show.

The later you go, the better the deals can be. Of course the hotter items go sooner, so you might miss out by going the last day. However if they still have stock, you can get a great deal.

Besides, what the heck else can you do this time year except spend money!

Originally Posted By: Hermy Wormy
Adults (16 and older) $10

Senior Day, (Thursday April 3 only, 62+) $7

Youth (13-15) $5

Children (12 and younger) FREE

Discount Adult Tickets ($8.00) are now available for purchase at Cub Foods stores through April 1, 2008.

Dang, I missed out on my $2 savings.

I believe this is new this year. It used to be a coupon for $2 off AT the show. Now it's a pre-show discount ticket.

It was always fun handing out a few extra coupons to those who didn't have one. Guess the show promoters figured that one out grin.gif

i'll be there tonight, anybody know if there are any booths with canoe stabilizers (outriggers) the ones i want to purchase are about $200 on line, if i could find a booth with em maybe i could get a deal

well my grandpa wanted to trade in his deckboat for a new pontoon so we spent a lot of time with the boats, then after that nothing really jumped out at me but my grandpa is a manufactures rep for a buntch of products like mr. heater and general cable etc... and he knows one of the other reps that was there, one of his product lines was lucky craft and we were just talking and i mentioned how nice the baits were but how i couldn't spend 15 to 20 dollars on a jerkbait, so before we left he threw a box of live pointers in my grandpas bag and told us "there now you don't have to spend 20 bucks on a bait", there were four in there at about $25 a pop for free!!!! awesome.

Went with a few friends today and had a great time. It was fun helping to spend my buddy's money. He got a sweet deal on a Lowrance LMS-522C from Marine General (579.00 total). Between me, his son and the salesman he didn't have a chance of getting away without buying it grin.gif

Look forward to using it on his new Fish-hawk 1750, which he got last year. BTW, that is a very nice boat!

Originally Posted By: Wish-I-Were-Fishn
Went with a few friends today and had a great time. It was fun helping to spend my buddy's money. He got a sweet deal on a Lowrance LMS-522C from Marine General (579.00 total). Between me, his son and the salesman he didn't have a chance of getting away without buying it grin.gif

Look forward to using it on his new Fish-hawk 1750, which he got last year. BTW, that is a very nice boat!

Nice deal, I will be heading there today but will not be buying much. Will wait for a new boat to upgrade the electronics or get a nice graph with it.