• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow geese sightings migration info etc

Trust me the snows are in ND and if I could figure out how to post pics I would prove it. We shot around 24 of them in 80 texas rags on Friday and there was around 30-40,000 birds around and that is no exaggeration two of the three of use out there count geese for a living. On saturday there was definatly less geese around though, but there some in canada already and even flocks around devils lake.

Thats what I have been waiting to hear. I now can send my buddies up there. They have been wanting to do some snow goose hunting but I just don't like the odds with the birds around here. I am sure there should be more by this weekend.thanks for the info!

I'm pretty new to the snow goose thing, actually this is my first year ever hunting them, but when do you guys think the juvies will be around the Brookings area? From the hunting we've done so far, I've found out just how smart these older birds are.

my dad was the gun buyer for heters in waseca he said all him and his buddys only ever seen snows and blues canadians were rare i have a lot of photos with him and it was all snows until last fall i killed at least 1 every fall seen as many as a 1000 in a a fall down to 1 that was with a flock of canadians the last sunday of the duck season last year when i was hunting with luckycrank and french lake kid

Just thought I would let some people know - if you are in St. Cloud you might have a shot. Today, just North of Newport/Cottage Grove there were 5,000 snows on the Mississippi River.