• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flower pot bite is on!

Steve Eddicus

Well spring fever has taken over. I just spent 20 minutes pitching into a flower pot in my back yard. Not to mention the elusive fish that has been hanging out under my deck. It's perfect; about a foot and a half of space. I have been trying to break my personal best distance under the deck. Well I'm off to see the therapist.

GD

That's awesome. I flipped into a flower pot for about a half an hour on Saturday myself. The second step on my deck is about the height of my Stratos off the water. My wife finally came out and asked me why I get the fever earlier each year. I told her there was a thread on FM about flipping last week that got me in the mood!!

I will have to break out the big stick and start pitching jigs into the lattice on my deck. Its either in the hole or, as someone else so eloquently stated, "professional overrun." Gotta go for perfection. Now if I can only skip through the lattice with a full kiddy pool in front of it. grin.gif

Nice! I used to run topwaters in a cattle pond early in the spring to practice the "walk the dog". I would also cast jigs or spinnerbaits (basically whatever was tied on) in the front yard, until I lost a spinnerbait in a tree! We are all kind of pathetic, don't you think? LOL