• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LV HELP!!!

Juneau4

There is a little luck involved but one does need to study the history of the track and track type to see who really does well at LV and also that type track.

To be honest, try Jeff Gordon ot Jimmie Johnson in the A pool. The b pool , Martin, Kyle Busch and a few other would probably work ok to.

The C pool, close your eyes and pick. My eyes closed pick may be Stremme.

Originally Posted By: harvey lee

I don't think Stremme even has a ride this year Harv... You might end up down by me in the points if you keep picking guys without cars!

Originally Posted By: lawdog

I don't think Stremme even has a ride this year Harv... You might end up down by me in the points if you keep picking guys without cars!

He did say he had his eyes closed. ;\)

Originally Posted By: Juneau4

Thanks Harvey! In class c Ithink I'm going to take Marv DeWall or Jack McKorkell__ Roger Larson may not be bad. OOPs I spelled Jacks name wrong

You don't need our help, your doing just fine. grin.gif I'd go with those.

i buy THE OFFICIAL NASCAR PREVIEW AND PRESS GUIDE every yr since 1995 it has all the stats and all the drivers and history about all the tracks,teams,drivers.it covers all of nascar,bucsh,trucks,modifieds.any racing that nascar has to do with it.plus i do alot of research on line as well.so far it hasnt brought me any luck tho lol.

Roger Larson-I believe past modified driver.

Marv deWall past champion in modifieds and sprint cars.

Jack McKorkell-Sprint car champion and a stud at that.

Is Roger larson any relation to the Larson racing of Iowa?

I believe there is another great from Luverne,Mn. I think the name is Jeff H.

tTHERE SOME PEOPLE THAT ARE AS OLD AS I AM \:D I didn't think they hardly survived the 60's. I still need some help! I!m going with Reutimann and if my daughter beats me again its your fault!Harvy LEE and I don!t even know you so blame is easy \:D Roger Larson was from Sioux Falls Easter egg purple 44 Great untill he wrecked it on the backstretch at Jackson -Never the same again sick.gif

I believe there is another great from Luverne,Mn. I think the name is Jeff H.

HARDLY!!!! Just a guy who went in circles a few thousand times. The guys in this discussion were WAY outta my league...