• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Very Top

Steve Eddicus

CB,

Ground will close in the post count, no worries about that!!

Seriously, I love bass fishing too, I'm just not that good at it.....yet! I love surfing around in here, great stuff, you guys are amazing in what you know and more importantly share.........but we all know that the ESOX is King!

Lucky for you all bassers, opener is earlier than muskies! I'll be chasing bass too!

Chris

Yeah, I'll trade bass for Esox info anytime, both you two brothers! Now that you mentioned it, I'm glad I could guide you from my keyboard on 'tonka! Really, we can trade some good days on the water, and in fact, do bass and 'skis without leaving the water.....same waters! A "must do".......

As for the day spearing, I'm still bummed! At least you know it wasn't a cop-out, I was in surgery two weeks to the day after!

Chris