• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Race Rescheduled

I just wish they would have done something different. The track was obviously not in any condition to race on yesterday, and my boy Denny was the first one into the wall. Then the guy I picked for a different pool, crashed into the back of Mears and started on fire, Hornish anybody? They should have started the race over from the beginning and let the guys who crashed cars because of their errant decision to run the race start over, even if it was at the back of the pack. What a crock this race was.

Originally Posted By: jbell1981
 Originally Posted By: Double D
It will take getting used to until Sprint sells out to someone else.

DD

Thats just it. By the time we get used to Sprint Cup it willbe changed again. I just hope it never becomes something completely idiotic. Can you just imagine watching the McDonalds Cup or the Wal-Mart Cup.

Just as long as it isn't called the Wilson Athletic Cup! \:\)