• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

March Challenge is a Tree or Trees-Post Here

Dbl

Nice pics everyone! Its awesome how many people participated in this even after just the first month. I ended up buying a panasonic dmc-fz8 after getting some recommendations on here. Definatly havn't learned how to use the thing yet on the manuel settings. Anyways went out this weekend on a hike and came away with this pic.

hawksridge003.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until this past fall, my mom's family has shared ownership of a cabin. The time spent there is honestly some of my favorite time anywhere.

The cabin resides on what has been affectionately named Christmas tree point. This is one of my favorite pictures of that point.

Cabin2007.jpg

explorer - That's a great picture! Really liked how it spread on top. Great Job! \:\)

grousehunter - That's a nice shot. Love the view of the valley! Should go back there on the same spot in a few weeks and take the same shot. The tree tops will be blooming and budding with RED soon!

Water Hazard - Looks really nice and peaceful! I can understand why it's your favorite time at the cabin! Great Job!

Great job everyone! I had a great time doing this! \:\) Looking forward to April challenge!