• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Flip Style Shelters

riverboy

Anyone have or use a Shappell Rover 1 man flip style shelter? What do you think of it? Im considering purchasing the Rover or the Fish Trap. What are the pro's and cons's of the Rover? Which do you think is better the Fish Trap or the Rover?

I have aRover kids got it for me. Love it you can lock it half open for a wind brake. I put chain in apron to hold to ice better.Back shelf holds extra mittens and tackle radio sits on it too.Has sliding bench I like that I can strech legs out.IT lite fits in back of van easy. Can hall alot of stuff in it.ICE JOHN FISH ON

River Boy,I'll tell you the truth I have the small otter den and the rover.I use the rover more.Compact and lite.Mobilty is every thing.you wont go wrong getting one.I use my vex and focus-5 heater plenty of room.plus the black shelter obsorbs the suns rays when its brite out.Just shut off the heater and you will stay warm and save on the gas.Great little shelter.><sUMo>-------><>

[This message has been edited by Jig stick (edited 11-05-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Jig stick (edited 11-05-2003).]