• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I hope everyone has enough plastic...

Talked to Scott this afternoon and he's busy he pumped out $2000 in orders this weekend and he will be shutting down for a little bit I would imagine starting with the tournament in Wisconsin that Luke (son) and him are fishing in this weekend and through the Silver NY event the following weekend. Just wanted to let you know if there's delays in your order. he told me has sold completely out 3 times this season. he'll be doing alot of manufacturing in the off months to ensure ample supply for next season. The growth has been staggering and he really appreciates our Chef ;\) Todd it could be a while on ours and I'm not bugging him about it.

Tyler if he doesn't call you tonight, let me know..

Originally Posted By: Dark Cloud
Jeezzz - you'd think nobody caught fish before plastics? \:\)

I hear ya DC...what gives?

I don't know anything about glow Makis...I also didn't just get off an unknown lake here in MC...and didn't catch any Callies!!!

What?...you guys weren't invited? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I got pics from tonight and will post if I can fogure that CCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP...out!