• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need EVERYONES HELP with this! - I need a new bow

Kyle

H4L--- dude, how rude... Cant make a post like that and not take picts of the new baby!!! Pictures!!!! WE WANT PICTURES!!!

Congrats on the new bow!

At archery Leage last night I also drew back a Guardian.. I'm with you... yuck.. didn't like the draw cycle at all! But wow quiet!

Deitz-haha! Sorry, I would love to post some pics of the new bow but I have no idea how to do it!

Can ya help me out with some directions-Im pretty computer literate but Ive never even tried to put pics on here before so...

A fine selection - That Marquis is an awesome bow. You'll be very happy with it. Meta peep... Optix... QAD rest... Good start. If you can find a Ripcord for a good deal on hsolist I'd bite. Great rest. Like harvey mentioned, for the money the S-coil can't be beat. They've got 3 sizes now so play around and see which balances the bow in your hand the best. You just need some arrows and a release and you'll be set. Where'd you buy the bow from?

Good choose on the Marquis, it is a nice bow. If you want a full containment rest the QAD and Ripcord are nice. I have a Limb Driver Pro which is very easy to set up and tune, so may be worth a look. As for stablizers I like the Fuse Axium and Stealth hunter. Most archery shops will let you try them out with your bow to see which works the best before you buy. Good luck

SOunds like you got what you wanted and thats always the most important thing.

Does anyone ever buy something like that in their price range?!? grin.gif You got the bow you liked the best and felt the best to you. It's the perfect example of how people should shop for a bow.

I also use a Sims S-coil on my bow. Its short and does the job. They have the basic and they have modular ones that you can add weights to, to get the right balance. I also use a Ripcord rest. I decided on the ripcord between that and the QAD And the Trophy Taker containment rest.

Im probably gonna get set up with the QUAD. Ive heard great things about it! I bought my bow at Archery country in St. Cloud. Im not going to market anything for them, but I will say that I thought the fellas in Mikes Archery were really arrogant/cocky. Thats not the atmosphere in which I want to do business. I have been looking at the AC hunter arrows too. They look to be pretty solid, and Ive also heard great things too! I alread have a release, I bought it a few years ago for use on my other bow.