• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

There is a bait shop in constansia called(NOT JUST BAIT)it is by the fish hatchery on the oppisite side of the road.Apps landing in cleveland is also open not sure if he has minnows.Mickeys on southbay rd N, syracuse.

Lesterl where abouts do live in mad I have alot of relitives in eaton, west eaton. My great uncle use to live in madison I have relitives all over out there.What is your NAME?

Mark - How come you's guys didn't put up that beautiful 2 day Oneida walleye report? I was gonna call your partner and ask him where the photo's were.. We want to know what they look like since we only caught 3 \:\( out of our group of 9 fishers Saturday. C'mon post a report or I will tell all you secret weapon grin.gif Good to see you poke in here Mark...

The long weekend went well. Fri. we had four guys out fished costansia in the morn. and n. bay in the evening.We had 9 keepers in the morn and two or three for the evening. Sat-Sun we fished N. Bay prob. caught 9 or 10 on sat.The morning being better.Sun. we lost one fisher so we were down to three.The bite sun. morn. was great we landed about 15 and lost just as many. Those fish definately had their feed on.Me and one other stayed till mon. afternoon and the bite slowed with the sunny skies but managed to put a couple on the ice.All and all a good trip and packing my stuff now to head back up for another long weekend. We caught them on a variety of baits-nils masters shads-jiggin raps-flyer spoons- and bladebaits..As for photo's the only good one's were takin by John on a disposable camera. I'll pack the digital this weekend and snap some shots if we catch any.

Great report Mark! Those Oneida eyes are addicting and worth the drive. Good luck this weekend, we may see you out there on the east end. Be careful driving could be dicy tomorrow. My cell is 315-334-3208...

We have a crew of seven going this weekend including my father.So hopefully i can put him on some fish.He has all the right gear but not alot of time to fish.If your going to hit it give John or I a call we'll let ya know how the bite is and where we've been fishin.I'll pm you my cell#.As for the weather a few of us are leaving tonight to beat it.We decided to spend a few extra buck for safety and to make sure we make it out on time in the morn..