• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer Vacation....

Are you saying you would eat some?.. grin.gif Were you down in Iowa with him last weekend? I saw your Redtail post from Iowa and I think he was in the same area last weekend...I'm hoping most of the lakers we catch will be too big to eat...Too bad you don't fish anymore or we could hang out.. grin.gif

Originally Posted By: jerkin'm
Are you saying you would eat some?.. grin.gif Were you down in Iowa with him last weekend? I saw your Redtail post from Iowa and I think he was in the same area last weekend...I'm hoping most of the lakers we catch will be too big to eat...Too bad you don't fish anymore or we could hang out.. grin.gif

Yeppers. I actually gave him & Sammy directions and we all shared a room in Davenport and did some photography together. I think they had a blast. I eat fish ya goofball, I'd even eat Lake Nippigon Lakers. Do you know any chefs willing to cook them up extra special? P.R. was going to try and arrange some dinner/drinks at his pad one of these days... I'm thinking Lakers would be a good main course. \:\)