• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Red lake crappie Action

troyfideldy

P1071327.jpg

Sorry guys, my bro wanted me to post his hawg. He caught it on a waxi fishing bluegills. I threw a crappie the same size in our bait bucket. I thought it would be good spearing bait. My bro told me that it would be illegal to transport the fish alive. I laughed said that I would tell the officer that is was a crappie minnow and was just bait. I did let it go. Anyone else got some "big" fish picts?

That bull gill really put my tackle to the test!

Actually I caught about a pound pike and he managed to wrap himself in about 5 pounds of weeds and a few of the fingerling 'gills got stuck in the weeds.

Ive actually hooked smaller, on a crankbait! Actually snagged is a better way to put it. I snagged two sunnies about the same size on one crankbait this past summer. Only time Ive got two fish on crankbait...