• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My big little buddy

Well, after all of the help I took a shot (pun intended grin.gif) at it this afternoon. Since I got my new SB800 I had to try that out too. That thing is awesome by the way! These were both taken with the flash off camera to the right with some on camera flash as well. They aren't great by any means but I'm getting there. He sure loved getting his picture taken. I was surprised.

Any additional help is appreciated.

011708_SB800test_2572copy.jpg

011708_SB800test_2571copy.jpg

Thanks

Excellent results on the exposure and lighting. Maybe a portrait orientation would include more of pooch's face? You Nikon guys are so lucky with your flash system, I am envious!

Honestly there is something about a lab with eyes and expression...they can get to you.

Thanks Everyone,

Now that I am starting to get a handle on the exposure, I'll try to get some better compositions.

Dukhnt, the wife is working this weekend so it's me and the kids and I think the county wouldn't look at me too kindly if I took them out in this cold. grin.gif We'll be staying where it's warm.

Have a good weekend.

Nice pics Mike. What a beautiful dog! I haven't had a chance to get the Eskimo GC out on the ice yet, but I got all of my gear in it and she is ready to go. Looks like things are going to warm up a bit for next weekend, but... I'll be out of town.

Do you come up to Monti to shoot the swans? If so, I hope you share some of those pics here. I love to hear the air woofin' through their wings as they fly right over our house. Doesn't happen very often, but it's fun when it does.