• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1 last question. Has anyone fished this lake and if so where can you park a car to access it. From previous posts it looks like this lake is loaded with tiny perch and offers faxt action. I am taking my 4 yr old fishing on Sat and that would be exactly what I am looking for.

Apple River in Amery, non stop action on the Sunfish.

If you stay in Mn you can find good action in the Chisago area. Stop in any bait shop and they will steer you in the right direction!. Good Luck, ole

No Marys Park is on a different lake in town the park has some ball fields and is wright off the new 64 on the north side you will see it. What way are you comin in to town?

This summer they took out about 15,000 pounds of bullheads to improve the fishery. They sampled good numbers of panfish and some northerns. Hopefully without so many bullheads in there the other fish will have something to eat. The county is also working on developing an access to the lake on the East side I believe, probably be at least another year though.