• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sat on a Thundercat..

Kylersk

I agree Roofer.

Had there been enforcement out on the trails that day, there would have been several tickets written. Including the Rhino. There were no trail markers stating that Class II ATV's were allowed on the trail at that time. Granted it was a sweet looking machine decked out like it was, but it wasn't legal at the time. Not to mention the other infractions that his riding party had. I was very tempted to say something, but as you know, he wasn't the approachable type.

You know, that's the real hard part about today's society, guys. While we do see others not following rules and want to do the right thing by stopping them and saying something, it's very hard to approach someone not knowing what they will do.

The best people can do, both riders and nonriders, is to request more enforcement from our state reps; which reenforces the need for more funding for ATV recreation.

Dave I do agree with you 100%, but if they can get rid of the stupid laws, and make the others make sense, it wouldnt take as many to enforce them! I know alot of laws are only broken because the laws are to difficult to understand, are to vague, or are just outdated. Fix the system then enforce it!

I agree with 4wanderingeyes.

As for the person we are talking about on the Rhino.....It's not that anyone didn't want to approach him, it's just that you could tell that he didn't care and would not listen. Especially with his whole family standing there.(kids with no helmets) After he sped through the sink hole to try to "show us up" like he knew everything...it was obvious that he just didn't care.

Sorry Dave for getting so far off the topic. Kind of my fault.