• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Time for a band to hang it up?

Bobby Bass

I watched a HD show in my home theater last night featuring the Moody Blues. The old guys can still play a lick but there singing left much to be desired. When is it time for a band to hang it up? DO you wait till not even your faithful will show up?

Rolling Stones, U2 are two that could at anytime. I love U2, but if they hang around to long they will start putting out bad albums, then they might blow anything they have worked so hard for all these years. Rolling Stones, can't believe the band has lasted as long as it has with only 1 or 2 dead members, Keith Richards apparently is going to see 100 years old.......

Quiet Riot should have hung it up years ago. They are just a cover band of Slade. All their major hits where covered from Slade. Even "Come on feel the Noise". I can not remember one hit song of theirs that was not a cover of a slade song.

I would love to see the Rolling Stones one more time, with out having to pay $250.00 a ticket.

In 1992 I saw Quiet Riot at the Fox Lake Ballroom, Sherburn, Minnesota- population 1,082. That place was packed, and I had school the next day. Aside from not being able to hear all day- that concert was a blast.