• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dull fenders

FishnBear

My brother just bought a used atv, He just wants to use it in the summer, so he is going to give it to me for icefishing this winter, I thought that I would clean it up nice for him. The red plastic on the fenders is a little dull. Is there any products or tricks to get them looking good again? Thanks

Pledge works, but it's a little more expensive. Automotive stuff is made for plastic and rubber, and is made for outside.

It can make dust stick a little if that's what you ride in. I like it because it keeps the mud from sticking so bad and it is much easier to wash.

Avatar looks cool Dave. That you or a Polaris shot?

I've used armorall (sp?) in the spray bottle. i spray it on and leave it run all over. then later that day (or the next) i wipe it off. it really makes the machine shine. careful with the seats though, you'll fly off the back end when you hit the gas. dust will stick though if you ride down a gravel road, but if you shine anything you're asking for a dust magnet.

a buddy bought a new polaris and rode around with a shammy for a few weeks to keep his machine looking new. at least until he was sick of us giving him [PoorWordUsage]. \:\)