• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer mudders?

Dozer

I called the DNR office in Sandstone and they said the area around nemadji received 16-18" of snow in the last week and a half. I guess a ride is out of the question for the time being. The only trails that are being groomed are the snowmobile trails and those are illegal to ride on.

Bummer. I guess I'll stick around home and go coyote hunting Tuesday and Wednesday.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: LEP7MM
I called the DNR office in Sandstone and they said the area around nemadji received 16-18" of snow in the last week and a half. I guess a ride is out of the question for the time being. The only trails that are being groomed are the snowmobile trails and those are illegal to ride on.

Bummer. I guess I'll stick around home and go coyote hunting Tuesday and Wednesday.

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!

There is an ATV park in Appleton, MN that was expanded last year. It does have some water and mud. Some areas are open to all, others for dirtbikes, others for trucks! One pit is clay and is tough to get through, and you really need to get that stuff off afterward or it's concrete. Here's a pic of a buddy in one of the holes. He jumped off to save it, but didn't know there was a drop-off. We came in the wrong way to read "Deep water, 4'+" \:\)

Sorry, can't figure out how to upload pic.