• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Night Vision for Predator Hunting

Yep, that's right, page 33 of reg book.

I was going to get something but i guess I have to pass.

In any case, you can find gen 1 scopes for $ 500 and up, they are ok for short range up to 100 yards, which I think it's enough distance for night hunting.

Gen 2 and 3 are very expensive, I looked through a nice gen 3 and was impressed, not with the $ 3500 price tag, though.

Quote:

Yep, that's right, page 33 of reg book.

I was going to get something but i guess I have to pass.

In any case, you can find gen 1 scopes for $ 500 and up, they are ok for short range up to 100 yards, which I think it's enough distance for night hunting.

Gen 2 and 3 are very expensive, I looked through a nice gen 3 and was impressed, not with the $ 3500 price tag, though.

The Gen 3's are amazing!!! And you're right, the price tags are equally impressive!! shocked.gif It's just as well... As much as I would like a new "gizmo", with it not being legal and an empty slot in the gun safe, I believe I know where my finances are headed... Right Val? wink.gif

Quote:

Hmmm, heading to the dark side with an EBR huh? Next you'll start reloading to save money cause good .223's are getting expensive, and they are so much fun to shoot........
grin.gif

Dark side? YUP!! EBR? You betcha!! .223? Not quite sure on that... Maybe .243... Or how about 6.8 SPC... So many choices??!!! grin.gif