• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I've heard more than a few unconfirmed reports of people being able to walk out a ways on Waubay...haven't been there myself though...

Same thing with a bunch of the other smaller lakes.

I can confirm that there was about 8" of ice on Richmond Lake yesterday...

The ice on Richmond wasn't very good where I was at Wednesday. I drilled some holes fairly close to shore and had about 8". I decided to drive across to the other side and when I was about in the midde the front wheels of my wheeler dropped down about 8". I backed out and went back where I had drilled the holes. I don't know if I just dropped through some slushy ice on top or what. I just got out of there. shocked.gif

Fished Waubay on the north end this weekend. Ice was fairly decent 9-11" but had some standing water on the ice where there wasn't the day before and found a few spots under drifts that had less than 7". Ice travel was pretty decent, some people out with trucks but I wouldn't recommend it. Lots of 9-13" walleyes, did end up finding the perch but really had to move to find them and they were very tight lipped.