• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

North Shore Docks

I have always loved docks. Probably because I spent countless hours sitting on our dock at the cabin while growing up. Two pictures that I took up on the North Shore gave me the idea to start collecting dock photos. Who knows maybe it will lead to a coffee table book once I start taking better photos.

This first picture has tons of potential, I just need to compose it a little better next time. It needs a little less dock and a little more sunset.

DSCN0428.JPG

This second shot, isn't the prettiest of pics, but the picture brings back a lot of memories of my solo fishing trips in nasty whether (when you catch the biggest fish of course!).

DSCN0363.JPG

I really like the first one, and agree about the sun thing. I have found my self searching out old barns to take pictures of, so I know what it is like to have a prefered subject.

I agree with everyone. I know, how original! I like the dock, I wouldn't take any of it out. I never thought that docks were that interesting but I'll look at them differently now. I also agree with Buzz, I would have waited until sundown. Actually I'm new so I would've done the same thing you did then post them here, then realize with the help of the others that I should've waited. laugh.gif

Thanks for Sharing

Mike