• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vinnie from American Chopper

Sandmannd

Australian-built seven-cylinder Rotec 2800 radial aircraft engine, basically a scaled-down 172-cubic-inch (2800cc) version of a WWII Wright Cyclone producing a claimed 110 hp. Gone is the prop, and power makes its way from the crank to a 90-degree take-off that drives a belt pulley attached to the clutch/transmission. Final drive is by chain on the right side.

You know, I'm watching the show now and it seems they are geting away from what made them what they are. They still build nice bikes, but they just don't do the fabricating they used to do. The spider bike, the helicoptor bike, the jet bike, those were sweet. The Giants bike is nice, but it's just paint, nothing special.

I agree Sandmann, the old show was so much better. I think I have seen every episode they have made and I miss Vinnie cry Lately it seems like they are doing cookie cutter bikes, and even Mikey isn't that funny anymore.