• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing Seminars

Coon what are you looking for? I have done some basic ice fishing seminars, do you have a bunch of guys down there that want to learn? I'd be willing to make a run down and do a clinic down your way if you can get at least a dozen or so Dad's, Kids even Mom's. I am a NY certified girls fast-pitch softball coach, ASA umpire and father of 5.

Dark Cloud's mention of the Kid's Clinic on Silver would be an excellent venue for you to take a child, nephew, niece and get the scoop from there very qualified staff. They will definitely give you the scoop on ice fishing and some information on sponsored products as well. You could try trapattack.com and usually the kid's clinic is on Saturday the day prior to the tournament. The Silver Lake tournament is just north of you in the Perry, NY area which is in Wyoming County.