• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Thanksgiving Gang!

Wanted to wish you all a happy turkey day, looking forward to loading up on good grub and watching some football. My brother Jeff called last night and Dad and my brother John got tickets to the Browns at the Jets 9 Dec., too bad that's the day I leave for the NAIFC, oh well.. just have to listen to it on the radio. I am thankful for good friends wink.gif

Thanks Tim,same to you.I wouldn't sweat the football game,I'm sure it would have been a good time but you'll be having a GREAT time!! wink.gifI'm thankful for the opportunity to fish the NAIFC again,and hopefully capitalizing on mistakes made the first time around...

Happy Thanksgiving All!!! smile.gif

Quote:

.. Stevie I gave Todd your 224 blades tonight if you come up...

Tim, Still trying to figure out if I'll be able to make it up. I'll get the money to you ASAP! Speaking of that are we even with the other stuff? Want to make sure we're square! What day are you planning on heading west? Still waiting to see if they can use my help! I'll call you after while.

Happy Thanksgiving again to everyone.

Steve