• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RockBand, anyone getting it?

Kylersk

I pre-ordered it for the Xbox 360 and it should be at my door step when I get home. Should be a fun time tonight.. My daughter has it all planned out.. She gets to sing, my son plays guitar and I get to do drums. laugh.gif

I'd be playing alone - wife doesnt like games and daughter is too young. I still have Guitar Hero sitting in the closet after a couple of plays (time for hsolist!)

if you have people that can/will play, it looks like a blast!!! Good for parties also

I tried out the drums at WallyWorld the other day. It was a lot of fun, but I can see a couple of things with the drums already.

1. Things will get broken.

2. People not involved in the game (read spouse or parents) will be greatly annoyed by the banging. Just like real drums.

After a day with the game I can say.. Drums are alot harder than the guitar.. Playing the drums on easy is about the same as playing guitar on medium. I think the biggest trouble with playing drums is, once you get off beat, it's tough to get back on.

Singing.. Well.. My wife thought a wild animal was dying when I tried to sing 'in bloom' by Nirvana.. It was rough. My daughter (8 years old) on the other hand has the singing down pat. She always gets a high score, while I had a tough time even finishing the song.

So far, I think about 90% or better of the songs are done by the original band/singer. I think I've only found 1 cover song. Which is cool..

Now, if our guitarist could stay focused (my 6 year old son) we'd be playing a gig at a town near you! laugh.gif