• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bats for Bait

Bobb-o

caught a bat last night in the house and when i finally got him he started making this really loud clicking noise sorta like a transducer but much louder. this got me to thinking, which gave me a headache, but after that confusion i was thinking how good it would work for bait on Calhoun where muskys like to attack transducers, anyone think this would work?

You're right you're thinking too much!! First of all for this to work, the bat would have to be alive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't live bats fly??

Open up the bag, put a cucumber in it and close it real fast. When the bat eats the cucumber you now have the perfect live bait to catch those Guardian Fish!

dont worry he is getting let go when i get home. You think someone would make a lure that could release an electronic pulse similar to a transducer? anyone think it would work?

Good one Bobb-O! I've been out on Calhoun the last 2 nights, but the transducer eating muskie hasn't returned. Vern

[This message has been edited by vern (edited 01-08-2003).]