• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

gift hints from the ladies.....

I dont do diamonds, for reasons on how they are mine... So i would rather have fishing gear and hunting gear, a girl cant have enough guns i saw.. and POWERTOOLS are a must for a girl i think...

in my book anyways..... but us women here are one of a kind, just like any jem

right ladies?

Quote:

Bring her home some fish to clean. Reassure her you will always be able to provide for her and your child.

Then learn to duck
grin.gif

that's kinda funny. Sandmannd called me while she was still in the hospital (I was there by her side) and asked if I would come help him gut and butcher a deer he saw get hit by a car. She said no until I told her I'd cook her up the tenderloins. Somehow the combination of a guy saying I, Cook, and tenderloins and your better half will let you do just about anything.

just thought i would let you know what i'm getting my girl friend for Christmas and her birthday.( we have been going together for 8 months!) her birthday is this month, and she has 6 grand kids, so i'm buying her a digital camera for birthday and Christmas.not a real expensive one, but a refurbish one from kodak.she loves to take pictures and goes thru alot of film.

she has also mentioned she would ove to have a tunnel cover for her truck. i've talked to her kids( she has 5!) about them going together and buying her one! grin.gif del

Great idea del-she is going to love that! Girls like gadgets just as much as the guys-but maybe not dust busters or grout scrubbers. frown.gif

My birthday and Christmas present combo this year was ARCTIC ARMOR!! Aren't I lucky? No more frozen body parts! Yay! I've been eyeing them for awhile now.

Quote:

Great idea del-she is going to love that! Girls like gadgets just as much as the guys-but maybe not dust busters or grout scrubbers.
frown.gif

My birthday and Christmas present combo this year was ARCTIC ARMOR!! Aren't I lucky? No more frozen body parts! Yay! I've been eyeing them for awhile now.

ohh pretty gadgets.... Arctic Armor? ohh your so lucky, your spoiled lol... hey i an do wonders with a dust buster ..lol

thats what i want, and boots... all the fixings lol

tools, fishing and hunting stuff...