• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Price is right

bucketmouth64

I saw my first show with Drew Carey on the new Price is Right. OMG, is he terrible. No enthusiasm, and it seems like he doesn't know what to do during a game or how to explain it. He looks lost on the show. He tells a contestant to reveal a price then he says I'll do it instead. His segways from contestant row to the game to be played and to commercials are terrible. Not smooth at all. How did CBS decide on this guy. Has anyone seen the show yet?

Quote:

I saw my first show with Drew Carey on the new Price is Right. OMG, is he terrible. No enthusiasm, and it seems like he doesn't know what to do during a game or how to explain it. He looks lost on the show. He tells a contestant to reveal a price then he says I'll do it instead. His segways from contestant row to the game to be played and to commercials are terrible. Not smooth at all. How did CBS decide on this guy. Has anyone seen the show yet?

I've seen it a couple of times.

Biggest problem that I see, is that you never want to be the guy that fills in for the icon. People will always compare you to the first guy.

There needs to be the guy that everyone hates because he's / she's not as good as the original, then after that you're good to go, because everyone compares to the guy they hated.

give him time, everyone is use to him cracking semi-naughty jokes on his show and this is something completly different and out of his normal "range" of shows i think he will eventually get the hang of it. but i mean come on there is nothing like the original, i mean look at maury i think the day time show is, and he is trying to be like jerry springer and there is no one that will take his place as the dumbest, and most southern nastyness that he did... hahaha