• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Handwarmers

SnoManX

Has anyone had any good luck with installing handwarmers on their wheelers? I know 4 guys now that have had them installed and all installed different brands - Polaris, Yamaha, Hot Grips and some cheap ones. All 4 worked for about a year and then quit working. Any suggestions or advice?

I have the polaris ones on 2-machines. Just over a year into them both and the switch stopped working within a month. $10 fix and they are back up and running.

I have heard theat symtec makes one that has 5 settings which could be nice, I have 2 settings that vary greatly.

I was looking at the Symtec in JR Graham catalog this weekend. They had the handwarmers (grip type) for $47 or the element wrap (where you install your existing grips over it) for $26? For half the price, I would like to use my existing grips but do you guys think they will hold up as well? Anyone have any experience with the element wrap type?

If that is what you want, why not. Anything that is $26 is easily replaceable. Just make sure that you can get your grips off without damaging them. On my brute they were glued on. I just cut them off and used replacement symtec heated grips.