• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

No Time.......

Wow,there has been some really beautiful photos posted in the last month or so. I am trying to look thru them all!

We bought a farm and are all moved in,but I'm spending about every waking minute in the skid loader or on the tractor! It will be worth it in the end though,I have a beautiful pasture with a creek and it is a birder's paradise.Should get alot of good images someday.

Just wondering where the time goes? Our kids are quite young [3 & 6] and I can't seem to leave on photo outings with a clear head knowing I should be spending time with them in their formitive years. I enjoy being with them too much anyway. Somehow I'll figure a way to bring them along if I can.

Family comes first-always will.

It's sad to even say [and embarassing] I have yet to even open the 5D Canon that arrived weeks ago.

How do some of you find the time to get it done??

I hear you loud and clear. I also have a3 and 6 year old. They both have Fisher Price digital cameras. The 3 of us gave Mom a break yesterday and went on a photo outing to a park 1 1/2 hours away. We all had a great time. My son and I went down to SE MN a couple weeks ago on a photo trip also. I try to get out every chance I can but it is tough when you have to leave the family at home. The key I think is to get them involved then it's like you're doing it for them but everyone wins.

Good Luck and good shooting.

Mike

Quote:

How do some of you find the time to get it done??

Wait until you get old and gray and your kids leave the nest? I'm not quite old and gray yet, but my kids have left and started their own families. Also, my wife does her thing and I do mine. It also helps to be self employed with a pretty cushy job. wink.gif