• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fall Flavor

Milkweed with nice fall colored leaves in the BG.

86523977.jpg

A fallen Oak Leaf in Banning State Park.

86478912.jpg

Foggy start to the day.

86000714.jpg

A solo leaf on the stream at the Nerstarand Big Woods falls area .

85627709.jpg

Cattail with a bad hair day.

76054593.jpg

I like the pop of color in the foreground of the fog picture, but I love the colors in the water with the leaf on the rock.

It's so cool how all of you can take something that seems so ordinary or boring, and turn it into something beautiful.

Thanks!

All very nice photos Mike. I swear some of you live in a completely different world than I do. A world where everything is a photo waiting to be taken. It seems like everything around here is boring brown.

Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Quote:

Pretty, as always, Mrs. Buzz. I'm a fan of sharp elements contrasting fuzzy water, so you can probably figure out my favorite.

ha ha!! grin.gif I'll go with ummmm the water shot.

Thanks Fishinchicks. smile.gif

Mike, I carry my camera with in the vehicle and it seems like I'm always on the lookout for a shot... something with a nice background or with many different elements in the image to make it look nicer to the eye if possible.

I just had to post something other than birds or wildlife... variety is the spice of life right?

Quote:

That's a big oops, buddy. Meant MR. Buzz, not MRS.

Quote:

Nice stuff Mr. Buzz, I like that first shot

Now that is just funny! grin.gif I came up with that handle because I like using Buzzbaits/surface lures when Muskie fishing and I couldn't be Buzzbait, so I choose Buzzsaw... now I've ramped it all the way up to Mrs. Saw. shocked.gif

Thanks again, Jim. I appreciate the composition compliments. smile.gif