• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minor question????

winter_grizz

$350 fine. two months of awareness classes that cost me an additional $150. what really sucked was being 21 in the calsses. i got it two weeks before my 21st birthday. this was 8 years ago though so i'm sure the fines have changed.

Quote:

$350 fine. two months of awareness classes that cost me an additional $150. what really sucked was being 21 in the calsses. i got it two weeks before my 21st birthday. this was 8 years ago though so i'm sure the fines have changed.

Did you have to drive back to ND to take the classes?

i alredy had to drive 400 miles at 5:00 in the morning to get there to find out that the judge didnt have my police report and sent me home and told me to come back later. he told me though that i could get like a $1,000 fine plus a $300 court fee and even up to 30 days in jail! for ONE beer!