• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Primos Blood Hunter spot light

CC Hurl

Just wondering if anyone here has used one of these to aid in tracking game.

My wife bought me one for my B-day yesterday and was wondering if they are good for tracking or not.

I have allways used my trusted Colman lantern. Blood shows up good with that as well, but hey if the Primo's is a better advantage i will keep it.

No the wife will not get upset if we have to return the gift.

Just have to get something else. smile.gif

I AM COLOR BLIND ALSO, I PURCHASED THE GERBER BLOOD LIGHT LAST YEAR TO HELP ME TRACK IN THE DARK,

IT DOES HELP A LITTLE, BUT YOU HAVE TO GET PRETTY CLOSE TO THE GROUND TO MAKE THE LIGHT WORK WELL, FOR ME ATLEAST.

I HAVE LEARNED OVER THE YEARS HOW TO TRAIL BLOOD DESPITE MY COLOR BLINDNESS, IT MAY TAKE ME A LITTLE LONGER BUT I CAN GET IT DONE,

THE LIGHT HELPS SO IT IS WORTH IT,, I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PRIMOS ONE BECAUSE IT IS A BIGGER LIGHT SO I DONT KNOW IF THE BLOOD SHOWS UP BETTER.

I have a sure fire that uses 2, 3 volt lithium batteries. it's about 5 inches long and SUPER BRIGHT. Blood really pops out even tiny specs. Don't know if it would help if colorblind though. batteries last about and hour so I carry extras and I only use this light for tracking.