• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My 1st archery buck!

Young Gun

Harvey Lee, look at this baby. Hunted almost every single night since opener. Sat through rain and wind and some of the most skeeter infested woods that you'd ever seen.

Tonight was my night. After passing on a few forks and 6 point baskets I place my Rage mecahnical just behind the shoulder on a 1/4 away shot. 32 yard shot. Huge entrance.

Nice nine pointer with some nice split brow tines. laugh.gif

dscf4120jy6.jpg

Equipment used, Martin Bengal, Carbon Express Terminator, Rage 2 blade mechanicals, Lumenok lighted arrow nock.

p.s. thanks for the sweet rod. I'm gonna lay the smack down on some slabs with that baby this winter. wink.gif

Nice buck and congrats!!! How far did he go after the shot. I'm hoping to be out of work today at 2:30 and have my picture posted Monday AM. I have seen the buck I'm looking for twice now in the last week but he has out smarted me both times. The climber is coming with me this evening and will see if I can catch him off guard. Great Picture!!! Way to go on your first bow buck too.

Great buck, Feels pretty good getting that first one out of the way. So what time of night did you get to bed after showing everyone you knew.

I know thats what i did, my first bow kill is the one by my name and i am sure half my family saw the thing that night.

Great job wink.gif