• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

SOOOOOOOO stinking pumped!!!!

Deitz Dittrich

I put the final touches on the boaw ready for opener... Practice perfect, shot about 60-80 arrow this weekend.. had a few that I didn't like.. but was pluggin a 4" bullie at 60 with pretty darn good consistancy. I'm ready!.. mentally and physically!

bring on the opener!

It wont be long Dietz, I took the pressure off this weekend with a flattop. Now, with a few doe tags and a couple buck tags I can sit back and wait. Its always nice to get the 1st one of the season out of the way.

I will now wait a few weeks and see if the temps cool some as 90 is too much heat.

I am excited to put the finishing touches on one of my stands this weekend. Menards has nice buddy stand blinds on sale for $25 and I am going to get me one. I practiced shooting over the rail of my big game two man stand this past weekend and I could easily hit the target, even as close as 5 yards out. Adds extra concealment and I'm looking forward to my new and improved luxury apartment in the sky. grin.gif