• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A few from this morning

Thanks Guys. I would agree on #1 being the best, it's my favorite of the bunch as well. I was only able to get a couple like it because I went down to the shore a little too late. I may have to get down there a little earlier and work on some similiar images in the near future. One shot I missed was a group of mallards silhouetted on the water with the same lighting conditions. I couldn't get the autofocus to work effectively with light levels that low and I couldn't keep the camera steady enough, while keeping the ducks in the frame and manually focusing all at the same time. Better luck next time I guess. tongue.gif

Excellent! That first shot is a real winner. I'll be heading up to the north shore next weekend for some camping. Since we cannot sit around a campfire late at night, maybe I will have to hit the tent early and visit the lake with the camera at first light.