• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

looking for fishing buddy's.

Dakota Iceman

Hello all. I live on interstate 90 in south dakota. here is my dilemma...over the last two years i have aquired most of the toys that make ice fishing comfortable ie: atv, portable ice shack,gas auger ect... As some of you may know, once i made these purchases mother nature in all of her cruelness has shafted me big time!!! The ice never really was what i consider "safe" on the missouri river where i live last year. So...im starting to think i may have to do some traveling this year. I am approximatly two hours from the minnesota/south dakota border. I prefer to fish for walleye, but perch and gills would be great too!! Anyone have some good suggestions for lakes in minnesota say within a couple of hours of sioux falls?? Quite possibly will be traveling with wife and two kids so im also interested in good family fun lodging. Any replies would be appreciated.

from Sioux Falls, head north a couple hours.
I especially like Watertown for trips with the family. Two lakes just minutes from town. Family can spend time at the hotel pool and mall while you fish.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 11-14-2002).]

Hey Paul, are you interested in farmed birds and guranteed shots or do you prefer real hunting? There are a number of options open here....obviously the pricetag makes a big diffrence in your experience. Hey...for that matter.....we could just say we went bird hunting...and visit the infamous congo club in mitchell sd......maybe a little beaver hunting instead eh? lmao!!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

I meant the Pheasant-URL exchange, although I would also enjoy checking out the Fishing on the Missouri as well.

Dakota Iceman

Not all people know of the Congo Club!! Just tell them when you buy a beverage of choice they give 1 dollars bills in return grin.gif
and South Cabela's takes credit cards!!!

------------------
Fishspicermn

FMWL