• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trail Cam Pics?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked the cameras today, They have been out for 2 weeks (the date on the pics is off buy 10 days, and the time about 9hr) I was in a hurry to get them out an didnt re set, but after seeing these I will be re setting time and date.

deercam016.jpg

deercam021.jpg

deercam073.jpg

deercam117.jpg

deercam097.jpg

deercam068.jpg

deercam077.jpg

I live in Lancaster.......it's about as far north and west as you can get....about an hour and a half north of Thief River Falls. -I actually just moved to trf........

Theres a huge chunk of state land to the east of us up there, and we get alot of variety of stuff coming out of canada.

Quote:

okay, i suck.......i don't know how to get them to show up.....if a mod knows how, could you please fix it?

try this link to help you with your picture posting problems.

http://www.fishingminnesota.com/forum/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=UBB79

The first two buck pictures must be from another year as there is no velvet on the racks and the second bucks neck looks to be in rut. Nice bucks.

yeah, they are all from years past.......i haven't had time to put the camera out a whole lot yet this year..........it just maddens me looking at those pictures though....not a single one of them got harvested........i hunt in a remote enough place where it's easy to keep tabs on what the neighbors group got..